Our church is built on prayer
Since our church was founded in 1990, we have determined to be a people who practice and depend on prayer. Our church life and our individual lives have been built on prayer and in every situation, whether good or bad, our resolve has simply been, “Pray First.” In fact, we believe that prayer is as essential to your spiritual growth as water is to your physical well-being.
Our relationship with God is built on prayer
Now that you understand the necessity of prayer you should also realize prayer is not a task or religious duty, but a simple conversation with a loving God that is waiting to listen and speak into your life. The bible states that if you call on me and come and pray to me, then I will listen to you (Jeremiah 29:12). Isn’t it amazing, God wants to develop a relationship with you? That relationship is built upon your time with Him through prayer- personally and corporately.
I want to encourage you to set aside time for daily prayer and devotions. As you do, I believe your relationship with God will grow stronger, prayers will be answered, joy will be your strength, peace will surround you, and you will walk in your purpose.
Courtney and Janeen McBath
- Join us at one of our corporate prayer gatherings below.
- Saturday = 5pm – 5:45pm in the sanctuary choir room
- Sunday = 10:15am – 10:45am in the sanctuary choir room
- Wednesdays = 12pm – 1pm in the sanctuary
- January = 21 Days of Prayer. January 6th – 26th
Prayer and Fasting Resources
- Pray First Online Guide – Click Here To Read/Download
- Glowing Moments Devotional by Pastor Janeen McBath
- P.R.A.I.S.E pattern of prayer – Click Here To Read/Download
- Prayer teaching by Bishop Courtney McBath – Message: Prayer Changes Us(PDF) / Prayer Changes Us(Video)
- Fasting – Click Here To Learn More
Join Our Prayer Team
After completing Step Four of our Growth Track you will have the opportunity to join our prayer team.
Our team would love to pray for you. Fill out the form below or a connect card when you are at any of our services.