We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content. The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in Adobe Premiere Editing software
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art video camera, lighting and audio production techniques and equipment operation
- Strong working knowledge in digital camera, 4K and HD production, editing, , and graphics techniques
- Competency with digital audio editing and mixing techniques
- Skill in color perception and attention to visual and composition detail, with ability to color correct video as necessary